Saturday, October 31, 2009

project groups.. what a hassle

In the school canteen mugging now yearrhhrhrarghaahrgha!! Sian, just feel like I'm not studying enough everyday.

Right now, there's a project group beside me. They are so quarrelsome and their debate is volatile and heated! Incredible stuff, and they are constantly criticising the ability of their group members who are not currently present. Hmm, I can tell they all don't really like each other LOL. Thou shalt keep away from foreign girls! Thank God he gave me fantastic project groups. Hope it stays that way until I graduateeeeee.

In other news, waiting for that fat encik frank poh to fetch me to wd's party. For suanning me in my tagboard, u shall die.



WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT LOOK ON YOUR FACE?!?! AND THEN TAKING A PHOTO OF YOURSELF?? COMPLETE RETARD. LIANG TOU SHE

No comments: