Wednesday, October 21, 2009

mugga mugga mugga mugga mugga gameleon

As the library was closing just now, two indian girls approached me and asked

"Do you know if there's anywhere in school where we can study overnight? :D "

"Sorry, no. :D"

After that fake smile..
OMG DO I LOOK LIKE A MUGGER TO YOU??! Asking me such a question is degrading.

Anyway I finally achieved the nirvana of mugging as I managed to stay in one spot, undistracted for hours on end just purely mugging my brains out. Wow it's quite an incredible feeling, you must try it. Inspiring, surreal, rewarding, fun.

And now to head over to grandma's. Looking forward to supper at the market, can already picture the satay beehoon, 2 pratas, and ice milo to go. *stomach growls* roarrrrr my stomach is a lion.

Unfortunately, there's no internet there. But the joy in that is that I can finish my marketing report with no distractions. Moreover, there is a sense of happiness, independence and thrill when one is unconnected to the rest of the world.

No comments: