Wednesday, October 1, 2008

federer tan

the week barely started, yet i'm already so exhausted~!


haha army life really is a piece of crap! i mean, why am i going to get punished for doing absolutely nothing wrong? hahhahahaah. I DON'T KNOW.


and now after putting in so much effort into SOC a few months ago, running my guts out, even writing a poem about it, some no-brain regular dude wants to make everyone redo? and even threatening to take away the privileges i gained from passing? that is an absolutely breach of trust, breaking of a sacred promise, and a deadly stab in the back! (although of course, i'm sure my bulging muscles would bring me to victory once again, but that is another poem for another time)


alas, i'm looking forward to tennis after camp tomorrow. time to bring out the roger federer in me


No comments: