Friday, September 5, 2008

Updates & Wishes

Hi to all my fans, yes an update is much needed for all the over-zealous paparazzi and gossip-mongers eagerly waiting at dark corners around this blog, just dying for another post from the BLOG MASTER.. GLEN TAN!

Unfortunately, i'm feeling bored today so i've decided to be boring with my blog post as well.

As such, a while has passed since my last post and many things have come and gone. Since frank has decided to provoke me on my tagboard so shamelessly, i shall give a brief commentary on the 21km.

It was basically all about weaving past slow runners and couples who hold hands and run, eating bananas and throwing them by the roadside with no guilt, running like a dog, running on the cursed Engineers' Trail (seriously, if the combat engineers think that the road that they built is showing how much they are progressing and another milestone in their history, then i must say Bangladesh workers pwn us like the mice they are), elbowing that dumb man who cut my queue at the water point and then quickly running away! hmm what else, oh ya seeing hoeseng who looked like an angel from heaven when he stood there at the water point and presented me half a bottle of Ice Mountain! omg heavenly in every sense of the word.. and of course finishing the whole thing knowing that i'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever run more than 5km for the rest of my life!! (i think..)

I started reading bleach!! it is addictive!! reminds me of my dragonball days!! of course the chinese is a little cheem.. and i kinda have to rely on my chinese-english dictionary to check back on certain words when i'm at home..

tmr i'm gonna buy book 9, 10, 11 first thing in the morning! so excited!!


then there is the return of the drivers!! like finally, at least the other bunk now has inhabitants! and playing sports just became a little more fun!

and yes!! playing International Athletics on the psp!!! INCREDIBLE GAME FOR THE MASSES!! the Olympic spirit lives on!!! Bolt, Phelps, Yao Ming, Deco, Gao Ning, Soni, Ck, SL, Kelin.. All superstars in their own right!~


ah yes, that is about all, for now, the future looks pretty busy!! u'll find out soon enough!

No comments: