Sunday, September 21, 2008

arsenal's season

Firstly, let me apologise to all my die-hard loyal lovely fanatical fans that have tried to contact me on my handphone over the weekend.


I left my nokia charger in camp, and my phone ran out of batt on friday night hurrah! I survived an entire weekend without a phone! How many people can lay claim to such a prestigious & incredulous award! only mr Glen Tan thank you~



In other news, various signs and indications in the world in general have indicated that this is going to be arsenal's season to win the EPL. It is written in the stars.


Other than the fact that they're pwning teams with beautiful football, let wise-ol fortune teller Glen Tan show u the evidence (i'm not advocating fortune telling, please keep away from such mystical stuff, my God decides everything actually)



As you know this week...


AIG went down and out!! Bust! Bankrupt! Needing desperate help from the government to save their sinking ship!



Poor thing. Fourth biggest investment bank in US a few months ago. Now bankrupt.

The second big thing to happen this week, and of course the second sign...

LEHMAN BROTHERS down and out! Never to be seen again

Jens Lehmann

Truly, this is a sign, no?

No comments: