Monday, May 25, 2009

Just when life couldn't get any better...

Blogging from work! Excellent stuff. Marking is a chore :(


Anyway God has been so kind to me, i feel so blessed. After a nasty start to 2009, things just keep getting better and better and i absolutely love it right now!

ORD, followed by a superb break, then landing myself such a delightful cheerful fun heartwarming job, meeting so many cute cool crazy kids, enjoying life on a daily basis with bowling soccer supper pool dinners at jurong point, and now.. THIS.

SIMPLY INCREDIBLE. WHY ARE U SO KIND TO ME GOD, i don't deserve it!! Thank you!!! *faints*


Intended to make my life happier on Saturday but God said "NO". After falling in love with an ovation cc-24, and further thrilled when the salesman told me it was on 20% discount, i was all ready to spend the bucks. Unfortunately, my choice of colour will now and forever be my bane. Not only is there no stock currently, but the stock has actually been delayed and they don't know when the new stock is coming in. WHATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me my ovation guitar now!

Alright, back to marking english workbooks.. hopefully the kids will be well behaved later.

No comments: