Saturday, May 30, 2009

:(


Thus marks the end of my term with jurong west primary school. Had too much fun. Thanks to God, Frank and Mrs Yap for giving me the best job i will ever have in my life. Hopefully, maybe in the distant future, I will once again be given the chance to interact with kids so much on a daily basis again.

That being said, I was given a bunch of the most innocent, naughty, and wonderful children ever. Purest of intentions, willingness to help, and genuine innocence. People in uni life and the working world are gonna suck compared to this!!

Touched by 3F once again, who showered me with many gifts and 38 lovely personal cards. In return i showered them with some gifts i hope they will like and remember forever!

I shall post pictures of the devils up on muscularglen.blogspot.com soon. Stay tuned!



In other news, having heard that it would take 2-3 months for the next stock of ovation guitars to come, I have went on ebay and bought myself one directly from the US.

PWNAGE OF MY WALLET IS COMPLETE!!

No comments: