Sunday, July 6, 2008

singing

I'm actually a little glad to have rejoined choir cos i love to SIIIIIIIIINGGG!!! Its exciting!! wahahehehe my mum is now a lao jiao choir member. Along with aunty ellen, so shy, must sit at the back. And 3/4 of gan siblings joined as well, KEWLZ. No wonder Derrick looked happy today. But more importantly...

I CAN FINALLY NOW EAT CHOIR FOOD WITHOUT ANY GUILT!!!!!!!!!




...




Oh man i like boyband songs. I liked the voice of the guy who sang kokomo last saturday night as well. am i gay?

Of course not, gays don't have bulging biceps like me. I also don't carry handbags. I also don't support New Urban Male. I don't wear havanas. Lastly, i'm so HANDSOME and STRONG and AMAZING how can i be gay.

On the topic of boybands, even though everyone laughs at me for liking that genre of songs, deep down, i know that every single hot-blooded male wants to sing it in kbox and secretly loves an A1 song or Westlife ballad or maybe "I want it that way".

I mean, jay chou, ah du and jj lin aren't much more manly.

No comments: