Sunday, March 25, 2012

Wha... 2012???

What the... 1.5 years since i last blogged? incredulous...

So many things have happened since then! Exchange (visited tons of great cities, places, incredible experience!)

Clubbing - Tried it for the first time (and several times more). Still find it silly, but I enjoy being with friends and watching their nutty antics! Memories are forged there that will never be forgotten!

Cap improved - FTW

Loreal internship - NUTS... Don't regret joining (yet may not choose to go there if i had a chance to choose again). Great learning experience, one can truly learn the ropes of marketing there. But don't feel in my zone, feel overworked, lost my personal life, extremely under-appreciated, and met a few really nasty people.

But I'm still so amazing! 4.30am and i'm up cos i just re-read my whole blog LOL.

No comments: