Thursday, November 13, 2008

yo whats up

yeah yo whats up crazy man

haha after coming back from FABULOUS TAIWAN (i so totally have to go back there again), i thought singapore would be a nice break but NO! many matters have been surfacing and life's a spinner. got my head swirling like a beyblade.

but first of all... PLEASE PRAY THAT WE CAN FIND A YOUTH CAMP SITE!!! *desperate*

yeah, something interesting happened in taiwan. i was in this boutique shop, trying on my uber-cool light green bermudas (in which i can sense all my friends are secretly jealous of), then this gaygay boutique dude was attending to me. Then he said i totally had good fashion sense! Hahahahaha. thats because my springfield black and grey striped sweater looked exactly the same as my black and grey striped byford socks. like whoa yo man this guy's observant.

ok totally random.

ok 'random' is like so jc, as in junior college.

i miss school. seeing the facebook pics that an na posted was.. tear-jerking *emo*

i'm just kidding, but i still miss school life! not a lvls tho! (good luck shane btw!)

ok goodnight guys. s3 sucks!!! have to book in tmr

No comments: